MLK Volleyball Tournament – 15 Club at SSAC (former Swisher Courts)
Multi Sport Facility – 4 full basketball courts or 6 volleyball courts
Mondays through Fridays – 4-10 pm
Saturdays and Sundays – depending on scheduled events
website – www.ssacenter.com
Phone – 940-498-3500
- Gate: Volleyball – $10 day pass – $ 20 for 2-day pass. Basketball pricing will depend on organization running the event.
- Full service concession stand available. Serving breakfast, lunch/dinner, snacks, smoothies and beverages
- Due to COVID, bleachers and chairs are not provided by SSAC. BRING YOUR OWN CHAIRS. Chairs allowed only on tarp and concrete areas. No chairs in the wooden floors.
- Prohibited: Outside food, beverages, coolers,, alcohol, weapons, tobacco, smoking of any kind.
- No tailgating
Rad carefully before coming to the event and purchasing tickets:
– Per NTR, any spectator must wear face covering the entire time (over mouth and nose). There are NO exceptions. (had virus before, does not agree with masks, health issues, etc). If you do not want to wear face covering at all times, do NOT purchase tickets. There are NO refunds.
– Teams will be allowed in the gym 30 minutes prior to the beginning of their match. If previous matches are running late, you will have to wait outside.
– Once your match is done, both athletes and spectators must leave the gym. It might be cold/hot outside so be prepared to stay in your car.
– There is a limit of 2 spectators per athlete for Saturday. We strongly suggest a maximum of 1 spectator per athlete for Sunday. This includes parents, grandparents, siblings and friends. Even young children count as a spectator.
– We reserve the right to deny admission if we notice someone tried to violate any of these rules and recommendations.
– BRING YOUR OWN CHAIR. Chairs allowed only in tarp areas and concrete. No chairs in the wooden floors.
-NO OUTSIDE food and drinks allowed in.